Reading through some blogs that I follow I came across this comment that I had made on Vicky's blog... Life on the Hill...
"I'm not sure when I became my own best friend... I have known for a long time that that was what I needed to do but there is a big gap between knowing something and living it.. This was my epiphany that united by heart and soul and became my reality this year. I'm not sure how long ago but I started to live again that day, my writers block disappeared and once again I was happy. I haven't looked back since. Yep..I have stumbled and dropped my bundle but in no time at all I picked it back up and got on with it. My life just keeps getting better. May it be the same for you x0x "
Really and truly it has been a most amazing and awesome year.
In little more than a few days it will be Christmas. Sitting here today I find it hard to recognise the person that sat talking to her sisters in Warrandyte at Christmas ...2009.. was that REALLY only 12 months ago
So much has happened.Scary to remember back then..
I was numb I was dead. I seriously feared for my life. I didn't seem to have the will to save it. I can hear Dot saying to me... see that young man... that is your reason. I knew it but I couldn't feel it. I only felt one thing. I was in a lot of pain...physical and emotional. My hip was giving me curry... nothing like bone grinding on bone to liven things up a bit... I was grieving for the loss of a friend.... a friendship that had nurtered, supported and shone a light to beckon me back to life. I am more accepting of that loss now but this time last year I was still reeling in shock wondering what the fuck had happened.. where on earth did that bloody bus loom up from... I really DID NOT see it coming...
..and here I am... truly in love again.
It makes me feel that nothing is impossible.
The moon and the stars are within my reach... anything and everything is there...for when I am ready. Nothing can go wrong because nothing IS wrong when you are alive. Sure things may not turn out as anticipated...get over it... what we want, anticipate and long for isn't always what is right for us. Sometimes there is so much more to be gained from picking your path through the potholes and picking yourself up when you stumble and fall. Lifes journey..
Yes I am in love again... in love with life.
Roma Bean is back at the helm... [I know... I KNOW... not before time..]
And what is more in a few short days my whole world is going to explode in the form of two wonderful and adorable puppies. Oh boy...can I tell you... the excitement here is mounting...
Puppy preparations are forging ahead full steam...
Current job is to find somewhere safe for them...
I am reclaiming the sideway.. the Wandering Jew / tradescantia has been given its marching orders. There are a few euphobias to be removed. Was researching plants that are toxic to dogs and I really need to dig up and move the azalea..mums azalea. Didn't realise that they were also poisonous.
Gotta sleep.
I will be back..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Roma - love reading that you vitality has returned. For me too it has been amazing year, and for the first time in a very long time I am looking eagerly forward to the new one about to happen. Bring it on, say I! So wonderful to be LIVING instead of merely existing...
ReplyDelete