(I am not what I used to be)
...and isn't that the truth...
Don't know if anyone follows this anymore but if you do here is a little bit of a laugh for you.. the Bean has done it again...
Below is a copy of the FB message that I have just sent to Dave, Shazza, Colin, Levi, Broni & Cyn...
14 May at 13:03
Well I cannot believe I have done it.. properly this time…
Shopping for new mattresses… ours have had it [even before the puppies amused themselves in the spare room one day.. did you see the photo?]..
Anyway… watching a few [as you do] and I have bid on one that is…wait for it.. ‘collection only’ and the best bit is it is not far from you…. DUH!!! [85 Colebard St West, Acacia Ridge, QLD]
Needless to say I do NOT want to win this item and you cannot retract bids on Grays [they rely on the bidder knowing what they are doing! LOL]…. if you are remotely interested in a new mattress please put me out of my misery and bid on this item!!
My bid is obvious...the only idiot in Victoria... ooi... that is enough laughing at my expense!!!
BTW...no need to tell EVERYONE on FB....♥♥ giggling here...
Royal Bedding Queen 'Contour' Double-Sided Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress Auction (0002-702518) | G
www.graysonline.com
Description
Royal Bedding Queen Size `Contour` Double-Sided Pillow Top Innerspring Mattress
Comparable Retail Price: $1278.00
For gentle cushioning whilst providing maximum support. The Double-Sided Pillow Top provides excellent comfort through the multi-layered pillow gently cushioning the body to ease away the days built up stress and tension giving you optimised rest. (154554-3)
You know I would spend a lot of time crying if I wasn't good at laughing at myself...sad bit is I still would like that mattress!!
Am I game to bid for the one that IS actually in Cheltenham????
Time will tell..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shaz. 14 May at 15:26
ReplyDeleteHi Bean, if you win it we will pay 4 & collect, our mattress is about 10yo?
14 May at 15:29
thanks a million for that Sharon...talk about a boo boo... I will now go and bid on a couple a little closer to home!!! Will let you know..with the GST and the auction fee it is just under $200 total cost. Let me know if you want me to keep bidding... lol
All of a sudden I feel MUCH better...♥♥
ReplyDeleteI am looking at making a bid on the same brand/type of mattress. If you won the bid, can you or your friend please provide me with some feedback about the quality of the mattress?
ReplyDeleteWow...it has taken me a while to get back here..I obviously haven't been doing a lot of blogging... I didn't win the mattress but I am wondering if you did end up buying this mattress. If so how would you rate it? I still like the sound of it and need a new mattress more than ever now..
Delete