Monday, January 30, 2012

"Veritas Lux Mea"

(The truth enlightens me)

I'm trying REALLY hard to retrain myself from commenting on how long it has been since I've updated this blog!! Can't blame it all on my health or the puppies but both account for a lot.

Last year was a momentous year in many, many ways and I have surprised myself with some of the things I have achieved... but not so surprised at some of my goals that I didn't achieve!! Digitalis extractus is such a difficult thing and even moreso when your middle name is procrastination... OH boy...what a confession to make. The truth is disarming at times... But is it REALLY procrastination when you reset your priorities and find a more profitable and rewarding way to spend your time? The jury of one here says NO but the masses may not be convinced

I've been reading back on some of my posts and been impressed with some of my more erudite posts.

I'm going to have to reschedule completing this post.. using Lachies mobile broadband..yep.. internet is down..again..

No comments:

Post a Comment