I am very, VERY excited!
Have just received confirmation that I will need to have 'Villaroma' ready for a VIP who will be arriving on October 23rd!! Such excitement there will be in this household...how I will ever sleep I can't imagine. Pete is wondering if that means I will have the bathroom and shower tiled with all the reno's finished by October..... arrghhhhhhh.... I'm sure this visitor won't be THAT interested in my plumbing..... it is 'The Bean' she is coming to see...
I'm going to end up as a very good travel agent ... I am working on a fabulous itinerary that should keep even the most fastidious of travellers happy.... this one I know will be VERY satisfied. The next few months should be very busy.
Not only do I have to pull my finger out, [digitalis extractus can be SO painful], but I need to get myself back into shape [or I will never keep up with this particular VIP]. I also need to increase my rate of attack with the decluttering program that is currently underway....
First things first...to bed...have an appointment to have a fitness assessment in the morning...or should I say a 'lack of fitness' assessment done!! Another moment of truth...
This truth is NOT going to be pretty!!
On that note I had best hit the hay....late nights will not achieve all that I need to do.
Carpe diem.... my new motto....
Die dulci fruere. [have a nice day]
"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes." ♥ LOL.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are soooooo mysterious about your VIP, Romabean! I leave it to you to let the cat out of the bag when you see fit.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of fit...don't over-do - you must be well rested for your special guest.
HE HE.. do you think we could keep it a secret and shock the socks off everybody? Could YOU keep a secret that long? I think I could. I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant until I had to reduce my hours at work...they all thought I was just having trouble with my weight again....LOL I didn't tell anyone that I was engaged and getting married until almost just about before I left work....everybody knew I was leaving to go and study Midwifery...but they did not know what I had planned for my 2 week break between jobs...
ReplyDeleteNo-one else is going to find my blog and of course Jane will guess but she can keep a secret....
I'm thinking a few more need to know as I want to give Rolanda and others who we won't get to a chance to hook up if they can make the trip while I am visiting.
ReplyDeleteAnd then there's Gail - our party planner and our side trip to Sydney (hoping June can put us up for the night).
I'm so excited I could bust a gut - I have a hard time imagining I could go that long without bragging all over Sudokuland...hehehe!
But I thought I'd leave it up to you to make the first official announcement.
BTW - I'm so glad my post appeared...I must have submitted it 8 times before I realized it had to be approved. HA-HA!
Woo Hoo.. hmm wonder if Peter will be happy for me to be in Melbourne during his birthday ( the 26th) !! guess will have to start a savings plan to get to Melb after the trip to China !!
ReplyDelete