It is a wise man who speaks little.
How sad...I chatter far too much when I'm excited [as I am now] and so I doubt that I will ever be considered wise... I hope you appreciate that by following my blog you can learn Latin at the same time....
WOW..1st May...'B' day tomorrow ...hehe
Already the cards are rolling in and today I received a wonderful gift from California...thank you Panda...tis beautiful. My very own little Scrabble tile - a 'B' for Bean... I am so lucky to have a friend like you. And now I am outta here...lots to do before my birthday tomorrow.
Die dulci fruere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEA HOOORAY! It arrived on time!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a "V" that someone gave me a few years ago. I was so tickled to find them on-line. I chose the "B" because it was a higher tile score than "R"...of course, I top you with my "V" in points! Happy Birthday my Beanie Baby - how glad am I that you were born into this world? Can't even find the words to express my joy!
Happy Birthday Beanie
ReplyDelete