Slight griefs talk, great ones are speechless.
(minor losses can be talked away, profound ones strike us dumb)
Bit how I feel at the moment.
I'm going to crawl into my burrow for a while and try to make sense of this... the latest load that has been dumped on me.
Lectori salutem….. Inter nos
"Stercus accidit"
Fallaces sunt rerum species
Non sum qualis eram
In nuce
Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te
[THAT I have known for a long time!!!]
Omnia mutandur nos et mutamur in illis.
Dum vita est spes est
Vita non est vivere sed valere vita est
Haec olim meminisse ivvabit
Luctor et emergo
Spero nos familiares mansuros.
Quod me nutrit me destruit
Est queadam fiere voluptas!!!
[and that is the truth…have certainly flushed out the sinus’s]
I think I need to talk to you Vici ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Big Big hug, my dear...and thank you for the translations.
ReplyDelete