(From Carmina Burana)
Ama me fideliter,
fidem meam nota,
de corde totaliter
et ex mente tota,
sum presentialiter
alens in remota;
quisquis amat taliter,
volvitur in rota.
Love me faithfully,
Taking heed of my loyalty,
With all your heart,
With all your mind.
I am closest to you
When I am far away;
Whoever loves like this
Rides on the wheel (of Fortune).
One never knows when one is going to need a moving piece like this....
It is rather beautiful, isn't it.
...and now for a some what more profound saying for you all to ponder ...
"Dum excusare credis, accusas"
When you believe you are excusing yourself,
you are accusing yourself.
(St. Jerome)
It all comes back to there being no smoke without fire etc... if you do not believe 'it' of yourself then what is the need of an excuse...
I must remember this when I next feel the need to excuse myself for some 'perceived' rather than 'actual' wrongdoing....
Cura ut valeas
Tamdiu discendum est, quamdiu vivas ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is beautiful - thank you for sharing it.
ReplyDelete...and you take care yourself!